MASS SCHEDULE

Welcome to Christ the King Parish Kampala

Christ the King Parish, Kampala is located  on Plot 14, Colville Street at the junction of Colville Street and Kimathi Avenue, on Nakasero Hill, in the Central Division of Kampala.

It was established by the Mill Hill Fathers, in 1930. Rev. Fr. Henri Jerssen was its founding parish priest.  The parish, which today is under the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Kampala, is one of the most dynamic and most popular Parishes in the Country based on its location and convenience.

The church serves Christ The King Catholic Parish, which covers Nakasero, Kololo, and Old Kampala  Many worshippers, however, come from other parts of the city and surrounding neighborhoods to pray at this location.

Get to know us a little more

View these other informative areas of our site:

    Contact Us